2.3.13 Activity Global Demand Assumptions

Hi everyone,

I am trying to do this activity but values are not same. Do you know why? I used DEM01 Volume Grow Rates saved view but Feb 20 is different. 

Thx in advance,

Muhammed

Comments

• Hi,

The growth rates are just an import from a csv file you get from the lesson right? So I would look at the filw which numbers you have there, they might be different than the ones on the screen? 

Or you have made a mistake when you uploaded the growth rates. Maybe you used the wrong file? There is a price growth rate csv from level 1 that has the same dimensions.

/Wictor

• No, I`ve just checked and my values are right. There must be something that I I missed but where?

• Ok, I don't think you have done anything wrong. I don't think the figures in anaplans mockup is for you to check that the import is correct. That is for you to use when you design the user experience page. So I would go forward if I were you. You will notice further on if the figures are incorrect. Your module is correct anyway 🙂 

• Thank you for your time, it could be very confusing sometimes but you are right, I must go on.

Best wishes!
  • @Muhammed 

The UX pages in the course are wireframes; they are a good guide to build the actual UX pages but only a guide. I would ignre the numbers in these mockups; the real numbers from the modules will vary.

I use these a wireframe guides only before I create the UX pages in classess.

Thank you

Ravinder

• Thank you Ravinder