2.3.8.2 Import into DEM01 Module

only october month is loaded during importationerrors.PNG

targert still on week eventhought i changed it for month 

target is on week.PNGtime.PNG

time mapping

periode.PNG

Comments

• Hello @kebe ,

I have mixed feelings about this task. My first approach would be to encourage you to try match names.

If that does not work, I think that the real issue here is that if you open the excel file you will find that the real dates are incorrect. I believe that even though it says 20-Jan, the excel content is in reality 20/01/2022 (based on memory). As such, if you get out of resources changing the data in excel could be an option.

Hope that helped!

Kind regards,

Bruno Rodriguez

• Hello @BrunoRodriguez 

I saw that you were helping @kebe with this question so I've decided to ask you...

I am having the same trouble as he was.

My time scale is correct and I also already tried all the different ways of mapping. Match names, custom and all that Anaplan give to us, but still have error importing. 

I really don't know what else I can do to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

• You should change the language on import screen (where are time options ) - on the right hand side.

So, for time settings, first choose Y-M in the first window, and then, on the right hand side, change the language for months names to English, it will work.