2.3.9.1 Import data into DAT03 Historic Volumes module

Hi All,

I am not able to understand actually what exactly needs to be done. I am trying to run the action 9.1 but I am getting an error

ankitaga2000_0-1615540199388.pngankitaga2000_1-1615540220404.png

Below is the screen shot of what I need to do

ankitaga2000_2-1615540262071.png

Regards,

Ankita

Comments

• I tried running the process 9 

ankitaga2000_0-1615540687571.png

Its giving me this error

ankitaga2000_1-1615540708738.png

Regards,

Ankita

• I got the problem fixed as I did the source mapping again. and it worked.
  • I have the same issue. Please advise how to fix it. Is there a ready solution for this? 

Thank you!

• Hi. Can you elaborate a bit on what you exactly did to solve the above problem? 

• Hi, I'll try to give you a hint. Read carefully the error message. The solution is somewhere in the 3rd tab of the Actions section.

A pre-requisite is to correctly specify the souce model so the spoke model will be able to pull the data from the data hub.

Have a great day.

• I'm having an adjacent issue; I cannot switch my source:

• Could you please elaborate the process

• How did u fixed? 

I am facing same issue

Bablu1982_0-1645200757097.png

• In Actions tab----go to Import Data sources---Select the Hub_DAT03 Historic Volume Export----and click the edit and select the L2 Data Hub Start in (Model) and select the target saved view DAT03 Historic Volume Export and click Select (it will be updated)- Then go to actions tab and select 9 Import Data from Hub in Processes then click on Run.

Do the same with (DAT01 and DAT02).

Your issue will be resolved...if not plz send the screenshot

• I have made the suggested changes to the sources and I still get the error (I have a separate thread this week under dbew where they referred me to this site).  I attached the latest screenshots for reference.

• Hi dbew, how were you able to solve the issue? I am running into the same issue and my model matches your screenshots. 

• Hello I am facing the same issues

• Got it right, 

Followed your steps and could get the import right, but did not understand the logic behindL2 - S2 - 2.3.9.1(2).png