2.4.2.2 Check your work

I used 'DAT03 Historic Volumes'.'Offset Volumes for 1st Forecast Year' formula in Baseline  Forecast But in 2.4.2.2 work check FY21 is also filled.How can I fill FY21 in my module

Tagged:

Comments

• @RAJAT786 

You're super close and on the right track. The correct formula will look like this:

Spoiler
    IF NOT 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?' THEN LAG(Default Forecast, 52, 0, STRICT) ELSE 'DAT03 Historic Volumes'.'Offset Volumes for 1st Forecast Year'

Let's break that down a bit.

• Since we're using a conditional "IF" then we want the most likely outcome to be first so Anaplan will exit the formula sooner. Helps with calculation optimization. In this case we'll use the NOT function. 
    • If it's not the first year then it must be a future year so we need the forecast. We'll use the default forecast from 52 weeks ago and move it forward.
    • If it's the first year then we need the historical / actual values. In that case we'll go to DAT03 to get that information.
  • Thanx. I solved it using OFFSET instead of LAG.But learned about LAG from you that will be helpful in future.