2.4.7 Activity: Create Saved Views for UX

ankulkarni
Contributor

2.4.7 Activity: Create Saved Views for UX

My DEM03 gROWTH RATE% FORMULA: 'DEM02 Volume Growth Rates by Week'.Growth %[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product Family] It went through, however in further training 2.4.7 of Sprint 2 it is asking me to create a saved view which should look like ( below screenshot  as per the course)

ankulkarni_0-1615495357472.png

But this issue is my DEM03 contains PRODUCT FAMILY and not SKU ( as per above lookup) hence not allowing me to get the sku details, the view I have is as below 

ankulkarni_1-1615495441061.png

can someone please guide on how to fix this issue? 

Best Regards

Ankur Kulkarni 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JaredDolich

Re: 2.4.7 Activity: Create Saved Views for UX

@ankulkarni 

Good question and you're not alone. You'll need to go back to the course where you build out DEM03. I think you'll find, with careful examination, that the module should be dimensioned at SKU and Account. I'm guessing the instructions aren't super obvious. So, change from Product Family to SKU and you should be good to go. 

Jared Dolich

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JaredDolich

@ankulkarni 

Good question and you're not alone. You'll need to go back to the course where you build out DEM03. I think you'll find, with careful examination, that the module should be dimensioned at SKU and Account. I'm guessing the instructions aren't super obvious. So, change from Product Family to SKU and you should be good to go. 

Jared Dolich

View solution in original post

ankulkarni
Contributor

Correct, checked again and worked, Thank you