3.3.7.2 Add DCA to INV01 Inventory Ordering - Monthly Summaries Not Calculating

Bdschwanke
edited November 2022 in

The instructions for this module are:

Add Read and Write Access Drivers to INV01 Inventory Ordering module to set up Dynamic Cell Access to perform as shown in the example below: 

I have correctly set up DCA using Boolean line items in AD02 Inventory Ordering Overrides to get the same weekly results as in the example. But, I cannot get the monthly summary columns to calculate shipping amounts and totals as in the screenshot provided. What am I missing here?

Anaplan Example:

Bdschwanke_1-1668779798425.png

My Module:

Bdschwanke_2-1668779870370.png

My Blueprint View:

Bdschwanke_3-1668779937868.png

Comments

• R_Goza
    edited November 2022

@Bdschwanke  

I would review the Summary settings in your DCA module (AD02 Inventory Ordering Overrides).

• Hello,

Could anyone help me with the monthly totals of "INV01 Inventory Ordering" module?

I think I have the rights setting ( see picture INV01 - Summary setting), but as you can see in picture INV01 - Summary error, it is not adding up well.

Find attached the summary settings for module AD02 too, as it affects the results.

Please, if anyone could give me some light I would really appreciate it, I have been for weeks with this.

Thanks you so much in advanced.

• @marlecro22 looks like you have selected Override Shipping Method for both Week 3 FY20 and Week 4 FY23 (the example only requires override shipping method to Air Week 4 FY20).

For the "Summary" columns, ensure you have chosen:

Summary > Sum

Time Summary > Same as Main Summary

Alternatively, drill down (F8) on the incorrect calculations and see if you can see what is making up the 18,888 final shipment amount (for example) which appears to be different by exactly the monthly forecast demand (8,194).