Add DCA to INV01 Inventory Ordering- L2 sprint 3

Hi,

I am facing doubts in Add DCA to INV01 Inventory Ordering module in L2 Sprint 3 so can anyone please help me how to create DCA formula.

It would be great if anyone can help me with this, attaching the course screenshot and the module that I have created according to my understanding.

Screenshot (183).pngScreenshot (184).pngScreenshot (185).pngScreenshot (186).png

Comments

• Hi @Naivedya 

To use DCA we need Boolean Line item which will act as a driver for giving command to give other line item for providing read and write access.

You can use that boolean in the read access driver or write access driver. I have  attached screenshot for your reference.

Gauravkumar90_0-1663138889212.png

• Hi @Gauravkumar90 

Thanks for helping me out but I know what is read and write access in DCA, I just wanted to ask what will be the correct formula in Add DCA to INV01 Inventory Ordering and meaning of the course lesson in Level 2 Sprint 3.

So if you please help me with this lesson.

Thanks 

Naivedya

Screenshot (183).pngScreenshot (184).pngScreenshot (185).png

• HI @Naivedya 

This part deals with the different scenarios ,

• When Submit Purchase order request was not checked then there was no boolean checkbox highlighted for Override Suggested Order amount
    • When Submit Purchase order request was checked then there was  boolean checkbox  highlighted for Override Suggested Order amount
    • When Submit Purchase order request was checked and also checked for Override Suggested Order amount then Override Amount was marked as editable and we can provide any override value against it and that value will forwarded to Final shipment amount.

So you need to create two Boolean drivers , one for Override Suggested order amount and driver for it will be Submit Purchase order request. Another one for Override Amount and driver for it will be Override Suggested Order amount.

Hope this helps, because it is easy for me also to give you the direct formulas but want Anaplan course wants you to deep dive and create formulae from above understanding.