Anaplan Model Builder Level2: 1.6.3.2 - Import Data into DAT04 Distribution Center Parameters

LeeC
Occasional Contributor

Anaplan Model Builder Level2: 1.6.3.2 - Import Data into DAT04 Distribution Center Parameters

Hi all,

Hope somebody could assist me please.

I am trying to load the data into to achieve activity 1.6.3.2

I picked Time tab = "Match names".

The file loads says Success Import Complete, but 1484 Ignored and 0 Updated.

There are no failures to display so I have no real suggestion of what has gone wrong.

Can anybody help - I have attached screenshots.

Kind regards,

Lee

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LeeC
Occasional Contributor

Re: Anaplan Model Builder Level2: 1.6.3.2 - Import Data into DAT04 Distribution Center Parameters

I fixed my own issue - changed Time import to Periods and put in custom Period as ?H???YY and this worked successfully

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LeeC
Occasional Contributor

Re: Anaplan Model Builder Level2: 1.6.3.2 - Import Data into DAT04 Distribution Center Parameters

I fixed my own issue - changed Time import to Periods and put in custom Period as ?H???YY and this worked successfully

View solution in original post

Brownie
New Contributor

Was having the same issue and the provided solution wasn't working. Fix was to ensure that the line item 'weekly safety stock' was set to time scale 'half-year' in blueprint view (I had the module set to this, but not the actual line item). Once that was changed, uploading with time set to 'match names' worked correctly.

benkoz75
Contributor

I think this solution (set to time scale 'half-year' ) is better then first one. I forgot the check the time scale this is actual so important on Anaplan model I think

Thanks..