Do we use Classic Dashboards or New UX

Hi,

As I progress through both sprints on the L3 training I can see quite a few references to doing things on the Classic Dashboard and am wondering is this a function more about the training not being updated to the New UX or an expectation that we still do things on using the Classic Dashboard? I appreciate feedback now because one should have clear directions at this rather than proceeding to the exam stage and then realizing we've been deficient on either.

Kind regards,

Clarence

Comments

• Hi,

I had asked the same in Establishing Sales Targets Business Process Questi... - Page 11 - Anaplan Community

Q: Are we meant to create reports on classic or New UX format  within modules? 

A: NUX with the understanding that the user experience that utilizes the Assign functionality will need to be in classic.

Even if you create a classic dashboard, you can easily import it to NUX format (may need to do a few adjustments). I have done in both, where possible, for sake of practice.

• Dear @Niraj.B 

That sounds like an oxymoron: "NUX with the understanding that the user experience that utilizes the Assign functionality will need to be in classic".

Meaning with the exception of Assign, the rest to be done in NUX which is what I've done to date. I'm not sure how else to do the Assign if not in Classic DB.

I can only imagine the reason why this has yet to be incorporated in NUX is because the developers have yet to complete the migration to NUX?

Kind regards,

Clarence