EMP02 Employee Expenses Formula is not working

Hi - I have been trying to calculate bonus, car, phone, and medical costs and the function i input gives me an error message. I am not sure what i am doing wrong. Can someone help me please?

Formula for Bonus:

IF
Employed?
THEN
Salary * 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role'.Bonus % [LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Department, LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role]
ELSE

Thank you. 

Tagged:

Comments

• @Melissaay 

So close! This error is saying that your LOOKUP function is not using a list formatted line item. Double Check SYS08 and make sure department and role are LIST formatted. Department should be formatted to the department list and role should be formatted to the role list.

JaredDolich_0-1657999124404.png

• Hi @JaredDolich thank you so much! 

I do not have the "Role" format listed - how do I add that one? Thank you so much! Please see attached. 

• @Melissaay 

Instead of TEXT select LIST then choose the "Role" list. Then you'll have a list formatted line item. When you use SUM and LOOKUP you must use a list formatted line item. You cannot use TEXT or NUMBER. If you're missing the "Role" list, you need to add it and load the roles. I believe this file is given to you in the exam.

• @JaredDolich thank you so much! have a great one!