L1 Exam Activity 5 - Stuck for a Week, Spinning Wheels

Hi all -

I have been stuck on the L1 Exam Activity 5 for over a week now and the 'hints' have not been helpful at all. I have been spinning my wheels and do not know where I am going wrong. ACTIVITY 5.png

This is the formula I used for bonus: IF Employed? THEN Salary * 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role'.Bonus %[LOOKUP: 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role'.Department, LOOKUP: 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role'.Role] ELSE 0

And I keep getting a message that says it is invalid: The name 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role'.Department used in the LOOKUP clause is not recognized as a line item in the model

This is what I have for EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role where you can see the Department and Role at the top:

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 5.05.48 PM.png

Can someone please pinpoint exactly what I need to do to fix this?

Comments

• Hi @tspoon ,

I think you need to be referencing a Systems module in your lookups rather than the EMP03 module. You should have a systems module for Employee Details that is dimensionalized by just #E2 Employees (mine is SYS08, not sure if yours is the same number). You're going to want to look up the role from this module, though maybe something other than department for the other lookup...

Let me know if that helps at all!

Thanks,

Timmy