L2 3.3.7

I added the AD02 Module and line items as directed but am unsure what formula goes into this so that it is automatically set up in INV01 after I put them into write access.

The Booleans aren't showing up when "write access" is put in, making it hard for me to verify with the screenshot check at the end.

FireShot Capture 032 -  - learning.anaplan.com.png

FireShot Capture 031 -  - learning.anaplan.com.png

FireShot Capture 030 - Anaplan - Level 2 Supply Chain Philip Cramer - us1a.app.anaplan.com.png

FireShot Capture 029 - Anaplan - Level 2 Supply Chain Philip Cramer - us1a.app.anaplan.com.png

FireShot Capture 033 - Anaplan - Level 2 Supply Chain Philip Cramer - us1a.app.anaplan.com.png

Comments

• I was able to figure out part of it to update to the following:

FireShot Capture 034 - Anaplan - Level 2 Supply Chain Philip Cramer - us1a.app.anaplan.com.png

FireShot Capture 035 - Anaplan - Level 2 Supply Chain Philip Cramer - us1a.app.anaplan.com.png

But I am not seeing why my module does not line up with the provided one and why my numbers are slightly off.

FireShot Capture 036 - Anaplan - Level 2 Supply Chain Philip Cramer - us1a.app.anaplan.com.png

FireShot Capture 037 -  - learning.anaplan.com.png

• For anyone who reads this, the Access Driver "Write" need to be put down on a lot of different spaces to make it look like the screenshot above. I was finally able to figure it out.
  • hi,

I spend really long time on it. can you help me ?
    Even just screenshots will do.
    Many thx in advance.