L2 Sprint 2 - 2.3.8.4 Formula to the Growth % Line Item

Hello,

I struggle with building formulas and would greatly appreciate any help.

I am stuck with last part of the activity where I have to convert DEM01 Volume Growth Rate % (monthly) value to weeks.

Being a new learner, I am not sure if the formula is correct because I am getting zero percentage across the periods.

If anyone can explain what I am doing wrong, that would be great help.

Candy_0-1617510584213.png

Candy_2-1617510652247.png

Candy_3-1617510702283.png

Thank you!

Candy

Comments

• Hi @Candy ,

For this exercise you need to bring your growth rate from DEM01 Module which is at month level to DEM02 Module which is at week level. You need a formula to push the value from month level from the source module (DEM01) to corresponding week levels in your target module (DEM02). The formula you have used - WEEKVALUE is pushing from week to days, so you need a different function. Please have a look at the MONTHVALUE function in Anapedia https://help.anaplan.com/8b54b167-4cfc-488c-9f7f-32baac1e1fe7-MONTHVALUE

Thanks,

Elisabet

• @Candy 

Your source module is dimensioned by months and your target by weeks. Therefore, you need to assign a value to each week based on the MONTHVALUE of the corresponding month. 

As @evacarusu has mentioned use the MONTHVALUE function to assign the month value corresponding to the week dimension in the target module.

Good luck,

• Thank you everyone for your help! 😊