Learning Histroy Recorded on Personal Email Account

Dear Community,

I joined the Community using my personal email account before my current financial analyst position. I have completed level 1 and 2 training with the account and I am now working towards obtaining the Model Builder Certification , which requires work experience certification.

My question is: would it be an issue that all my training records are under the Community Account linked to my personal email account?

Thanks,

Lily

Comments

• Hey @LILYLIU 

I'm not sure what do you mean by the Model Builder Certification requiring  work experience?

You have 2 options to proceed:

1. Continue your training using your personal account. I believe this may only present a challenge when you are applying for the Master Anaplanner Certificate as they require an Anaplan work-related email to qualify you.

2. You can email academy@anaplan.com and ask then to transfer all your learning records under your work email.

I personally prefer having my accounts under my personal email since I can seamlessly transfer from one company to the other. As I mentioned that comes with its challenges. I hope Anaplan is working towards a more sustainable way to account for such common scenarios. 

• Dear Einas,

Thank you so much for your help. Sorry, I mean Certified Solution Architect or Master Anaplaner.  I have a looooong way to go, but I have been so encouraged by this community!

I will email the Academy. I cannot agree with you more on the second point that it is not sustainable to associate the certificate to our work email account. 

Thanks again for your help!

Lily