Lesson 1 topic 1.4.2 How to find 'price of tuddy fuddy' in Fijuana?

Can someone please help me with the question from lesson 1, subtopic 1.4.2 ,

Exploring your model?

Comments

• Hi @anupama 

This activity is to help you become familiar with the model. I recommend that you click around in the model and explore. 

Make sure you have completed activity 1.4.1: Add Example Model to Your Workspace. 

Under Model Settings you might want to click on different areas to explore. Click away, you can't break anything. Start at the top of the list and work your way down. For example, click on Time, Versions, etc. 

The answers to these questions will be found in Modules. You will want to click on the different module names, open and explore. 

When thinking through the question, you will see that you are looking for a Module that would include the following information:

• Price
    • Geographical Location
    • Products

Keep in mind that once you are in a module there may be drop down options that allow you to view more information. 

Hope this helps you get started. 

Noelle

• I am having the same problem.

I do not know how to find the number of "Do-Nutty Buncha Muncha" sold in Dusseldorf in September 2020.

Up to this point, the course has not really explained what filtering process is needed on Anaplan to find a specific number.

Thank you very much in advance.

• Hi @noelle_murphy

I can't figure out how to find the information in the model to answer any of these questions. I have downloaded and renamed the model, and clicked around, and all I see is lists with no underlying data. None of the "drop downs" you mention are in my model. You also skipped this on the Wednesday call. 

Step by step, how do we navigate to find prices, salary, and location?

• 10 synonyms of fuddy-duddy from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 8 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for fuddy-duddy.

• Did you ever find the solution to this? I'm clicking on anything I think might contain the data but most information is blank.