Level 1 FP&A Model (Old UX) required for Level 2 Conclusion

Highlighted
New Contributor

Level 1 FP&A Model (Old UX) required for Level 2 Conclusion

Hello All,
Greetings!!
I have finished Sprint 3 of Level 2 Certification in the Old Ux.
The Conclusion exam of Level 2 on old UX requires connecting to the Financial Planning & Analysis Model which we designed during the Level 1 certification. Since I don't have that model with me (removed by our administrator due to space constraints months back), please help me understand how I can proceed. There is a sample Financial Planning & Analysis Model that we can download in Level 1. Does any one have the links to access it. Please help.

Warm Regards

Roy Cherian.C
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Level 1 FP&A Model (Old UX) required for Level 2 Conclusion

Hi @anaroytcs,

I think you download example Level 1 model here https://learning.anaplan.com/pluginfile.php/182517/mod_scorm/content/11/scormdriver/indexAPI.html

1.4.1 Activity: Add Example Model to Your Workspace

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Level1 Model (Old UX) required for Level 2 Conclusion

Hello Filip,

Level1 Ex Model.JPG 

This link is resulting in an error.

Warm Regards

Roy Cherian.C

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@anaroytcs 

That's weird. Anyway, to find the model, please enter Level 1 training and find activity "1.4.1 Activity: Add Example Model to Your Workspace". You will be able to download Level 1 model to your workspace. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Dear Filip,

That's the catch. Anaplan has taken off the Old Ux courses. There is no way to go into it.

Regards

Roy Cherian

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@anaroytcs,

I do not think there is a difference for you whether there are classic dashboards or pages in UX, is there? You can still enter the Level 1 course and download the model to your workspace under the previously mentioned section (I just did that to check and was able to download the model). Using it, you will be able to complete your exercise regarding the import between the models.