Level 1 Model : Dimension of mapping used for lookup doesn't match any dimension of the result.

Please could someone advice what is the issue with the formula I am using  for Q3

Employee expenses. 

this is the formula 

Bonus -  IF Employed? THEN Salary * 'EMP03 Employee Drivewrs by Role'.Bonus Percentage[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Department, LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role] ELSE 0

and this is the errors I am getting 

Comments

• @Gita It seems that the list which are being used 'EMP03 Employee Drivewrs by Role' module does not have Top Level Item specified in Config tab of those lists.

Hopefully once you add the Top Level Item to those lists, you can get rid of the error.

Hope this helps

Ashish 

• Hi @Gita 

I don't mean to be the professional ethics police here, but according to the training and exam rules, you are not supposed to post exam questions.

I wanted to respond to the post because the answer given by @ashish.banka is not correct. Not having a Top-Level for a list would cause issues sometime if you are using certain functions that require to aggregate the values into a Top Level, but that's not the issue here.

Since I can't really answer a question related to an exam, I'll just say, as the instructions for the training mentioned, You have to use the exact names of modules, line items, lists, actions,...etc

Good Luck

• @einas.ibrahim  I agree with you on the professional ethics and the training exam rules. However I was just making sure the training steps were followed and was referring to the error message attached.