Level 1 model building - Lesson 4

Hi, I am going through the Lesson 4 about Adding Lists to the model

Do I have to download a generic model to practice all the different activities such as Add Product Lists, Employee Lists, etc? Please advise.

Thank you

Rachael

Comments

• Hi @Chau 

You will have some example models to test with comes along with the training itself . Also if you have access to , you can download some of the Anaplan published models to test with or else for better experience you can create your own dummy models if it is allowed in the respective workspaces . 

And for Level 1 Model building you will be guided with proper instructions and data files to builds complete FP&A model . You will be guided along with the course for all these activities . 

Happy Anaplan!

Thanks,

Puneeth HP

Success is the Intersection of Dreams and Hardwork!

• Hi @Puneeth H P 

Thanks for the reply Puneeth. In this case, I was 'over-thinking' in my lesson; I thought it was too quick to 'check' complete on those activities without going through proper practice. 

Regards

Rachael

• Hi @Puneeth H P 

I moved on to the lesson 4 but I believe that I have to open up an existing model so that I can practice how to import data into the model. Please correct me if I am wrong.

My next question is where can I download an existing model to practice?

Regards

Rachael

Chau_1-1602893378108.png

• This is to import into the L1MB model which you are building in this training. 

Thanks,

Puneeth HP

Success is the Intersection of Dreams and Hardwork!