Level 2 Conclusion : Connecting to the FP&A model

sunilramakumar
Contributor

Level 2 Conclusion : Connecting to the FP&A model

Hello - How do I connect to the FP&A model ? I am not sure if I missed reading about this. Can you please provide guidance on this ?

Sunil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hello @sunilramakumar 

There is no special setup one should do to connect models. 
The way models are connected is by doing a model to model import for example 
image.pngimage.png

You can check the models connected to your current model from the Source Models setting menu 

image.png

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
einas.ibrahim

Hello @sunilramakumar 

There is no special setup one should do to connect models. 
The way models are connected is by doing a model to model import for example 
image.pngimage.png

You can check the models connected to your current model from the Source Models setting menu 

image.png

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for
sunilramakumar
Contributor

Thank you Einas. I thought we had a different model for Level 2.

cbeh
New Contributor

Hi Einas,

Is the level 2 model the original which we download or the one after we made changes to it? 

Thank you,

Cheng Hong

einas.ibrahim

Hello @cbeh 

The one you made changes to.
The one we download is just a starting point

Einas

Dear community members
cbeh
New Contributor

Thanks einas!

-Cheng