Highlighted
New Contributor

Level 2: Sprint 2: Error while running the 9 Import data from HUB for Importing Historic Volumes

Hi Team,

When i run the process 9 Import data from HUB in Supply Chain Model for importing the Historic Volumes, i get the below error message. I checked the Source model mapping, everything looks good. Not sure how to debug this error. Please help !!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Boss

Re: Level 2: Sprint 2: Error while running the 9 Import data from HUB for Importing Historic Volumes

Hey @Nethra  - I am struggling to see the attachment (it won't open), can you reupload the message?

Best,

Callum

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Level 2: Sprint 2: Error while running the 9 Import data from HUB for Importing Historic Volumes

Hi Callum,

Reuploading the error message.

Also uploading the snip of source model mappings of both Supply Chain & HUB models.

I think the error message is viewed only by downloading the files attached.

Highlighted
Community Boss

@Nethra 

If you are getting an error about the source not being found, you can remap the data source.  This is different than Source Models tab.

You can find it under Actions > Import Data Sources and click edit.  From here you can remap to your Data Hub model and saved view.

See attached.

Here is an article on Anapedia that has more information. 

https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Import_and_Export/Map_Imports_to_New_Data/Import_Data_Sour...

-Chris 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Please see the source model mappings for both the models.

Also the Import Data Sources for Historic Volumes.

Community Boss

Thanks, @Nethra 

It looks as though everything is in order and probably easier just to try and remap the source as @ChrisMullen  suggested.

Other things to check could be that the saved view is still accessible and named in the right format and both models are available in the workspace (unarchived).

Best,

Callum