Level 2, Sprint 3. INV01 & SYS01 booleans (IF NotX... vs IF NOT(X)...)

Hi Community

I'm not stuck, but I'm on the Inventory Ordering section, and I've a query about the SYS01 Time Settings By Week Booleans needed to run the INV01 model.

'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'First Week of Timescale?' has been created (using ISBLANK(PREVIOUS(Date))) and then the

'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'NOT First Week of Timescale?' has been created (boolean opposite of 'First Week of Timescale?' above)

This is used in the INV01 module to calc the 'Beginning Inventory' item, with syntax IF 'NOT First Week of Timescale?' THEN PREVIOUS(Ending Inventory) ELSE blah

Is this more efficient than using the 'First Week of Timescale?' item in the INV01 module with formula syntax of the type IF NOT 'First Week of Timescale?' THEN PREVIOUS(Ending Inventory) ELSE blah

Apologies if I've missed something, but creating and using a second Boolean (opposite to the first) seems strange and I'm sure that there must be a reason that I'm missing (model size vs calculation simplicity between an IF loop and an IF NOT loop?).

Hopefully I've explained myself clearly.

Thanks

Clive