Level 2 Sprint 3 Module INV01 : Formula for Shipping Method

Hello !!,

@Misbah 

I have been doing Level 2 Sprint 3 - INV01 Module and stuck on formula for Shipping Method as i am getting multiple type of errors while doing LOOKUPs.

In order to populate values for Shipping Method Line Item, I need to look into SYS07 Module(Distribution Center Details) for Default Shipping Line item looking up SYS08 SKU Details'.Code and SYS08 SKU Details'.Supplied By

Is my understanding of the flow is correct ? because i am getting error while trying to use this formula as below.

gauravj6_0-1596779799091.png

Please guide me further.

Thanks and Regards

Comments

• Hi @Misbah ,

Thank you for the help.

I was able to populate the values in the Line Items. I will do a detailed check on the values and reconfirm the applied formula.

Regards

Gaurav Jain

• @Misbah 

Hi there,

I am having the same issue of not knowing how to correctly format the lookup items. I know I need to use Distribution Center and SKY modules, however I keep getting an error. Any help would be great, thanks!

• I thought I was following your guidance. 

The mapping I had was SYS07 to SYS08 to INV01. I thought the formula below would get it done. However I get the error - Format of mapping used for lookup doesn't match any dimension of the source. 

'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Code, LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product]

I double checked the format of the source and target both are lists. Please let me know where I have missed it.

• Hi Jim,

Did you have this question figured? Below is the formula I tried, but I have no results showing. If you know how to solve this, would you please help? Thank you!

'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Code]

• Perhaps you've figured out by now, the lookup item was wrong the formula should be :

'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Supplied By]

• 'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details''.Distribution Center]
  • Source[LOOKUP: Mapping]

I believe your source is correct, figure out the lookup: Mapping from SKU Details Module. Please note that it has to be Mapping has to be List of values referring distribution center.

• I'm getting an error-"Mixed Data Types Used" with the below formula:-

'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping (LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Supplied By)

Please help!

• 'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Supplied By]
  • Appreciate your help, it ended up being a silly syntax error-I was using small brackets instead of the square ones!

Thanks!

Regards

Varuna