Level 2 Sprint 3 Stock Exception Review Dashboard Help

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Level 2 Sprint 3 Stock Exception Review Dashboard Help

@sbiswal92 

In a recent post (yesterday perhaps), I explained what is considered structural changes to a module versus report or view changes.

You can only make reporting or viewing changes in a saved view and have it different from the default view of the module. Examples of these changes are:

Change the layout 

Add conditional formatting

Add filter

etc

Changing the time scale does not apply only to a saved view, it applies to the module because it is a structural change.

For example, if you change the time scale for a saved view as you believe and opened another view, you will see the time scale change as well.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"
Highlighted
New Contributor

@einas.ibrahim Einas, thanks for your contributions!

Even tho the requirements for this dashboard, SKU Level and periods within a year, the INV01 module nees to be also connected with the country/region filter, right?  so I need to connect somehow the Region dimension so this last grid shows the SKU detail also by country/Region?

Thanks for you help

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Hi @LinaCorrea 

Do you still need help or you got it?
If you believe any of the answers provided can help a future community member having a similar issue, Mark it as a solution so they can easily find it.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi @einas.ibrahim 

I am also struggling with syncing data from INV01 with the Region context selector on the card since INV01 is not dimensionalized by Region.  I initially solved this by creating a new module but it looks like that was not the correct solution and I'd like to correct it before the exam.  Is the intent that you don't sync that section or was it correct to create a new module.  Could you help me to think about this correctly?

Thank you!

Renee Tiller