Level 2 Training - Sprint 3 - 2. AD02 Inventory Ordering Overwrites

Highlighted
Contributor

Level 2 Training - Sprint 3 - 2. AD02 Inventory Ordering Overwrites

1. Override Amount – Write: IF 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Override Suggested Order Amount = TRUE AND 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Submit Purchase Order Request = TRUE THEN TRUE ELSE FALSE ----Does this not look correct?
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Level 2 Training - Sprint 3 - 2. AD02 Inventory Ordering Overwrites

Hi again @aashca9 

My answer here will be the same as my answer to your question Level 2 Training - Sprint 3 - INV01 Inventory Ordering Module

1. What is the problem you are seeing?
  2. You don't need to use = TRUE / = FALSE after an IF if the format of the line item you are checking is Boolean
Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"
Highlighted
Contributor

I was able to figure it out. Thanks for your response @einas.ibrahim.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Can you share how you were able to figure out the formula? I have the same as you but without the =true =false parts and have gotten it wrong on the exam and cannot figure out the issue 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@ellenvanagel 

Even though we are not supposed to answer exam-related questions, I'll answer you here because I don't believe your issue is in the formula.

If you are using any Anaplan Chrome extension/add-on to help with formula completion and/or formatting, then the exam will not be able to read your formula. 

If that's the case either remove the extension or take the exam in a different browser that doesn't have that extension.

Good Luck

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"
Highlighted
New Contributor

I am not familiar with any add on or extensions, but I realized I hadn't used the best practice formula and was able to change it. 

Thank you for your response!