Level 3 Exam 1 - Confirm Account>Product relationships

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Level 3 Exam 1 - Confirm Account>Product relationships

I am beginning Exam 1 of the Level 3 training. I have imported the new/updated 2019 actuals. I am on bullet #3 and the two examples of confirming the Account>Product relationships DO NOT EXIST in my model.

I found the file used to load file from the Level 2 exam. I have reviewed it and there are no SKU's that have volume for Candy Storezio (A006) for the Nougats-N-Cream product family (P005**) or the Nougatacious product family (P006**).

I am supposed to manually set some data so that these will be linked?

Do I have an out-of-date file? If so, can I get a current file (Historic+Volumes.csv).

I'm not sure where to go from here.

Thanks,

Anthony

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Level 3 Exam 1 - Confirm Account>Product relationships

Hey @Alenart ,

I had a similar issue during my exam. What I've done to solve it, I cleared all the items and reloaded all the data according to their instructions and it worked out for me.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Costa

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Level 3 Exam 1 - Confirm Account>Product relationships

Costa,

Thanks for your response.

What do you mean by "reload"? 

Looking at the actions in the Data Hub, the data that creates the Product/Account pairings is the Historic+Volumes file. The pairings noted are related to Candy Storezio, which is A006. The two products are Nougats-N-Cream and Nougatacious - codes P005 & P006. When I filter the Historic+Volumes file I have by Account A006 there are no P005* or P006* SKUs. Therefore the linkage between the two will not be made.

Is it possible that I have a bad Historic+Volumes file? Any chance that you could save yours on this forum so I could compare?

I have been finished with the work for 1 1/2 weeks and I would really like to finish the exam.

Thanks!