Level 3-Sprint 1-Tar01: PY Account/PY Country Product Family %

I am able to have the correctly summed PY Country and Product Family sales roll into the PY Account revenue but my % don't add up to 100% in the check module.  They are about 3-5X higher.  I have validated all input data but can't seem to get them to only add to 100%.  Any help would be appreciated.

Capture_2.PNGCapture.PNG

Comments

• Hi @mEEhan011 

I had faced the same issue.

Recheck your Sum% formula.

~Abhi

• @abhi1017 

I'm already summing by the Country and Product Family in the check module.  With those as the only dimensions other than time, which is constant between the two modules, I can't think of anything else. Is there something else I need to add? 

• Hi @mEEhan011 

Relook at TAR01 module, PY Account revenue and PY Country & Product family sales need formula tweaks.

If you are not able to configure, pls share a screenshot of blueprint view of TAR01.

~Abhi

• Hi @abhi1017 

Edited by Misbah: Removed the Screenshot from the Blueprint of the module.

• 1. Country - fine

2. P1 Product Family - fine

3. PY Country and Product Family Sales-  Relook on this (Lookup and SUM functions to be used)

4. Initial Country Sales Target :- Seems fine

5. PY Account Revenue :- Relook at this formula (Lookup needs to be changed)

6. PY account/PY Country Product Family:- Seems you need to Interchange numerator and denominator

7. Inital Account Sales Target :- Its an increase that can be found from (PY Country and Product Family Sales) and (PY account/PY Country Product Family) not % Increase.

Hope this helps

~Abhi

• Hi @abhi1017 

How are you?

I created the SYS14 system module. Could you please check my formulas?

Thank you.

Best regards.

Wei

Edited by Misbah: Removed the Screenshot from the Blueprint of the module.

• Hi @abhi1017,

How are you?

I just created the TAR01 module, but the number of Initial Country Sales Target is not correct.

ssicefox_1-1629670668052.png

Here is correct number:

I think my formula of  Initial Country Sales Target is not correct. Could you give me any hints? Please.

I can't find where the problem is.

Can you help with correct formula for that item?

Best regards.

Wei

• @ssicefox 

We are not allowed to share the blueprint of the module or seek any help directly on the formula. It would be wise to share just the numbers and not the formula.

Hope that makes sense. 

Misbah

• @Misbah 

Thanks for your reply. I resolved the problem yesterday. 😉

Best regards. 

Wei