Level 3 - Sprint 3 Testing of Override Amount and Shipping Method

Hi

The first screen seems to be working fine with the override amount.  However, on the second screen, when the the override amount and shipping method were initiated, the override amount did not get into the 'Confirm Purchase Order Receipt'.

I re-checked the formulas but still did not manage to get it to work.  I have defined the formulas at the bottom but if it is easier to view my screen, I'd be happy to share.

Star_1-1587426705209.png

Star_2-1587426866864.png

The formulas for the respective lines are:

1)  Confirm Purchase Order Receipt = IF Confirmed PO Delivery > 0 THEN OFFSET(Final Shipment Amount, -Final Shipping Time Weeks, 0) ELSE 0

2)  Final Shipment Amount = IF NOT Submit Purchase Order Request THEN 0 ELSE IF NOT Override Suggested Order Amount THEN Suggested Order Amount for the Month ELSE Override Amount

3)  Final Shipping Time Weeks = 'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)'[LOOKUP: Final Shipping Method, LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product]

Comments

• Hi @Star,

I think yo miss in Confirmed Purchase Order Receipt, in course you need change OFFSET to similar function (LAG / POST / LEAD)

Panji_0-1587436381287.png

Regards,

Panji

• @Panji
    I tried with POST. It worked. Thank you.
  • @Star 

Even i'm getting the same issue, you said Post worked for you. But Post function will be used to future forward, how did you able to use in Confirmed purchase order receipt?