Level 3 TAR 01

Hi I try to make a rate of PY Revenue by Product Family

In order to do it, I want to take All Products figure in PY Q total (120,580)

It didn't work to use PY Revenue[lookup: parent(item(P1 product family)]

Could you help me to figure this out?

Capture.PNG

Comments

• @FPAnalyst 

There is a separate forum for Level 3. You can post your questions here. 

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Level-3-Course-Forum/bd-p/L3

However on your query please break your formula into multiple parts. It looks like you are not following DISCO. Level 3 has been designed in such a way that you follow all the best practices of Anaplan

• @FPAnalyst  @Misbah 

The level 3 forums are dedicated to asking process questions to the Unicorn Candy Company not related to how to complete activities the course.  Please review the 1.2 Professionalism & Training Integrity Guideline.

Level 3 Model building is designed to be for experienced model builders who are moving on to the next level of becoming a Solution Architect.  

-Chris 

• @ChrisMullen 

Apologies. My intention was to help @FPAnalyst  in a reasonable manner and to guide him thru various channels that we have on Community. I also wanted him to understand the process first and then apply technical knowledge based on the supplements that are given along. That's the reason why I highlighted the error in his formula which should not be done by the person who aspires to become a solution architect and is attempting Level 3.

Completely aware of all the Integrity guidelines that we have signed up for in Level 3.