could someone help me with this issue, I've already finish the Level 3 but this module, the figures are a bit different and it is minimum and the reason could be the different percentages used to calculate the initial sales targets .
As you can see in the following print screen of my module, for example Nutzo Bar differs a bit from the example on the training:
Total all accounts is matching but by products and product families exists minimum differences.
I will explain my sequence to obtain those data that could be the reason on that logic:
1. There is a module in which one I've calculated Initial Country Sales Target for each Product Family based on Actual and % increased
2. There is a module in which one is calculated the Revenue for each account > product from which one I would be able to calculate the revenue for each account
3. There is a module in which one is calculated the Revenue per country and product
3. Initial Sales Target line item for each product to calculate Initial Sales Target per product.
With previous modules I am able to calculate following ratios:
1. Ratio PY Account Revenue / PY Country and Product Family Sales Target
2. Ratio PY Revenue each Product / PY Account Revenue
3. Ration PY Account Revenue / PY Country Revenue
With all that calculation the Initial Sales Target for each product is:
Initial Sales Target by product * Ratio PY Each Product by Account * Ratio Country By product Family.
I need any hint here to know why my figures are not the same and differs a bit from the example to be able to start the technical exam