Level 3 TAR01 Detailed Sales Target Module

Highlighted
Contributor

Level 3 TAR01 Detailed Sales Target Module

Dear community,

after many calculations I was able to build the module TAR01 Detailed Sales Target and related to the Initial Account Sales Target as you can see in the following screen: 

2020-09-16 TAR01 Detailed Sales Target Module.png

The values are very similar with a small difference than in the training: 

2020-09-16 TAR01 Detailed Sales Target Module Check.png

Any hint to correct that small difference? 

Thanks,

Jose 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Level 3 TAR01 Detailed Sales Target Module

Hello please, 

could someone help me with this issue, I've already finish the Level 3 but this module, the figures are a bit different and it is minimum and the reason could be the different percentages used to calculate the initial sales targets . 

As you can see in the following print screen of my module, for example Nutzo Bar differs a bit from the example on the training: 

TAR01 Initial Account Sales Target.png

Total all accounts is matching but by products and product families exists minimum differences.

I will explain my sequence to obtain those data that could be the reason on that logic: 

1. There is a module in which one I've calculated Initial Country Sales Target for each Product Family based on Actual and % increased

2. There is a module in which one is calculated the Revenue for each account > product from which one I would be able to calculate the revenue for each account

3. There is a module in which one is calculated the Revenue per country and product 

3. Initial Sales Target line item for each product to calculate Initial Sales Target per product. 

With previous modules I am able to calculate following ratios:

1. Ratio PY Account Revenue / PY Country and Product Family Sales Target

2. Ratio PY Revenue each Product / PY Account Revenue

3. Ration PY Account Revenue / PY Country Revenue

With all that calculation the Initial Sales Target for each product is:

Initial Sales Target by product * Ratio PY Each Product by Account * Ratio Country By product Family. 

I need any hint here to know why my figures are not the same and differs a bit from the example to be able to start the technical exam

Thanks and regards

Jose. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Dear all, 

after many reviews of my Sales Planning Model Level 3 I think that maybe I found where it could be the issue and I would like to cross-check with any of you: 

In the user story 1.1 is required to build the baseline forecast, for which one it is provided a .csv file to be uploaded on the training and the result is the following:

DAT01 Baseline Forecast.png

In the other hand, it is also provided the Historical Actual Sales from 2019 to be uploaded in other module (DAT05 Historic Revenue by Product):

Historical Sales Revenue.png

If we checked the total for all the products, exists a minimum difference between both modules (product family module vs account>product module)

Please could you confirm that this could be the issue of the small differences I have on my calculations? 

Thanks in advance, 

Jose. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Finally I was able to solved myself reviewing all the sprint user stories.