Line Item Override Amount-Write?

Hi,

I get the results I want in my Model with the following formula, but in the Exam it is not accepting my formula. Is my Syntax incorrect? 

IF 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Submit Purchase Order Request AND 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Override Amount <> 0 THEN TRUE ELSE FALSE

Thank you 

Comments

• Hi,

It works fine in your model when you are using the right logic, but when it comes to the exam it expects the exact naming conventions for 'line items' and 'module names' asked for in the instructions. For Example: The line item "Submit Purchase Order Request" can be "Submit PO Request" in the course content details. So, its better to go through the course contents again and change the naming conventions  accordingly.

Regards,

Pavan

• Hello @neg177 

In an IF... THEN... ELSE statement, when the condition you are testing (after the IF section) is actually a Boolean itself then you don’t need an IF...THEN...Else. You can just type the Boolean condition because it’ll return either TRUE or FALSE by default so I don’t need to add extra processing time and use IF statement.

On the other hand, if the condition I’m testing returns a numeric or Text  or other data types values then in this case I need the IF THEN ELSE to translate the results into either a TRUE or FALSE

Example 

I need to check if the number of students in a class is greater than 20. In this case I have to translate > 20 to TRUE or FALSE. 

On a different but related note, it’s against academy guidelines to discuss exam issues on the community. 
    frame your question in a general format and I’m sure many will be able to help you. 

Good Luck 

• Great, Thank you so much for your help. 

• ?? not understand