Need Help With 2.3.9 Activity: Historic Volumes to Baseline Forecast and 2.3.9.1

I am having trouble with 2.3.9 Activity: Historic Volumes to Baseline Forecast and 2.3.9.1 Import data into DAT03 Historic Volumes module.

For the first part, I'm unsure what needed to be done, if anything.

Then when I tried too run process 9, this is the error message I received. Can anyone help me with what I am doing wrong?

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 3.15.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-08 at 3.14.18 PM.png

Comments

• Hi @tspoon ,

Could you possibly pull up your 9.1 Action import dialog box and attach a screenshot? We can then hopefully diagnose what the issue might be!

Thanks,

Timmy

• Yes - this is what comes up:

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 3.14.18 PM.png

• Hi @tspoon ,

Sorry, I meant the error you get if you just run the individual 9.1 action from your "Actions" section, rather than running the full 9. Import Data from Hub Process. That should allow better visibility into why the individual action isn't working!

Thanks,
    Timmy

• It is saying "Import into DAT03 Historic Volumes module unsuccessful: Ensure the column headers in the import file map to the correct dimensions in your module, then run the import again."

However I'm unsure what the target is that we're mapping to

Do you know'?

• Hi @tspoon,

You should be importing from your Data Hub DAT03 module into your DAT03 module within the Supply Chain model. I've attached what your mapping should look like for action 9.1. Make sure yours is matching up with that!

Thanks,

Timmy

• Hey Timothy,

Also running into this issue, I'm confused why we need to map. Is this not why we created the action? Or do I need to import the Historic Volumes into the Supply Chain using the Historic Volumes csv and then run the process? Seems wrong somehow