Need help in understanding the calculation

Can anyone help me understand what I am doing wrong here? As per the data files provided in L3 Technical Exam

Q1FY20 Baseline value of Chocolate Product Family for US  = Q1FY19 Baseline Value of Chocolate Product Family for US = 537863

FY20 Percent increase for US = 5%

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 10.06.21 PM.png

Initial Country Sales Target for Chocolate product family for Q1FY20 for US = 564756.

However this value does not matches with the answer in the technical exam and it says the answer is incorrect.

Can anyone help me with what I am doing wrong here?

Comments

• @ashish.banka 

Q1 FY19 numbers are not supposed to be uplifted. You might have received different file for FY20 Baseline numbers. You have to apply these percentages on those numbers and not Prior Year numbers.

Hope that helps

Misbah

• @Misbah Thanks for the quick response. I got below files as part of L3 Tech Exam

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 8.33.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-25 at 8.33.15 PM.png

and the Baseline file which I got was during L3 Model building activities. Do I need to use that file for L3 Tech Exam?  

• Hello @ashish.banka 

take care because most probably you are uploading correctly the file but before to upload the 2019 Actuals, you need to ensure that Account Candy Storezio contains the assignment for the 2 products indicated on point 3. Those ones contains some additional Actuals Revenue that will impact in your figures, you baseline figure is not correct.

Hope it helps. 

Jose

• Thanks everyone. I was able to complete L3 Model Building Technical exam. 

• Congratulations!

• please help below questions ans.