New to Anaplan

Dear community members,

Considering my first post here in the learned community of Anaplanners, I would like valuable inputs and suggestions from you towards my interest to learn and be a Anaplanner. 

I would keep it short with my experience briefing; with about 20 years in human resource management consulting and couple years involving Business development activities in both domestic and international regions. Lately, I have been in healthcare domain more handling sales and operations role also liasioning corporate clients.

I am interested to look at possibilities to upgrade my skills and aim as a BA Anaplan consultant. I sure can be wrong here, need your valuable advice. I can be reached at 91-9885549054

Looking forward for your support and help me in my new learning journey.

Kapeesh saxena

Tagged:

Comments

• @Kapeeshsaxena 

Welcome!

If you want to explore Anaplan World you may want to learn how Anaplan Platform works  - for that I would recommend you to get registered on 90 day free trial program. During these 90 days you can deep dive into Level 1 and Level 2 model building. Don't worry these are designed in such a way that you get a good understanding of what Anaplan as a platform can achieve. Here is the link

Access the Anaplan platform free for 90-days.

There are many other options (like GTM) which can be explored. Everything under learning.anaplan.com 

Let us know if you need any help

Misbah

• @Misbah wrote:

@Kapeeshsaxena 

Welcome! friday night funkin

If you want to explore Anaplan World you may want to learn how Anaplan Platform works  - for that I would recommend you to get registered on 90 day free trial program. During these 90 days you can deep dive into Level 1 and Level 2 model building. Don't worry these are designed in such a way that you get a good understanding of what Anaplan as a platform can achieve. Here is the link

Access the Anaplan platform free for 90-days.

There are many other options (like GTM) which can be explored. Everything under learning.anaplan.com 

Let us know if you need any help

Misbah

Thank you for the clarification. That helps a lot!