Question on Sprint 2 Detailed Demand Review Dashboard

Hi -

UPDATE: 24 April 2019 - I had an error in one of my formulas (found out on Sprint 2 exam) that I corrected (retook test to ensure I had it fixed the issue).  I had thought that by fixing that formula it would resolve the below discrepancy but it didn't.

I have a question similar to this one posted in Anaplan Platform that didn't receive an answer https://community.anaplan.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/academyCourses/message-id/1381

My forecast values in the dashboard don't match the example.  Up until this point my values have matched examples - I am concerned that maybe my application of the Growth Rate is incorrect.  Is it OK to have different forecast values?

Example screenshot from https://learning.anaplan.com/mod/page/view.php?id=12087

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 10.32.43 AM.png

Screenshot of my Dashboard:

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 10.35.26 AM.png

Thanks!

Comments

• @davidmccarty 

Interesting! When I opened my Level 2 model I too have the same numbers that you display in your screenshots. Not sure if I missed anything, I can't recall.

• Thanks @Misbah - I am going to assume that values don't have to be the same unless the training instructions explicitly state that a trainee's dashboard or grid should match the training screenshots.

• @davidmccarty Ideally numbers should match but let's just ignore this part and focus on the concepts. 

• Hello @davidmccarty  @Misbah 

Thanks for sharing your issue. I have an issue that i see resolved in your screenshots. In fact i can't display the grid like you. I have first initial demand for all months of the  year then final demand for all the months of the year as shown below : 

Younes_0-1591210001930.png

Could you telle me how did you dio it

Thanks a lot

Younes

• Hi@Younes -

I don't understand your question - your screen shot is of a grid view; mine was within a dashboard where the grid is filtered down to  a specific month and the columns have time nested within line items.

Maybe that is what you are asking?

I apologize but I have a consulting gig (not Anaplan related) that is taking up all of my time - I will check back in next week...sorry I can't be more help

David

• Hello @davidmccarty ,

That's it. That's what explains my problem. 

Thank you

Younes

• @Younes- excellent!  Glad that I helped

• Hi, could you please tell me how to create the Detailed Demand Review Dashboard in the Supply Chain Model? I am lost here. Thank you.
    BR, Cynthia
  • Mine was a similar Issue of different values, I rechecked it from here!

Got my doubt cleared!

• Sureshshinde970
    edited January 16

please help for answers

• please help for answer