Requesting Guidance on 3.3.7.2 Add DCA to INV01 Inventory Ordering

wpl
New Contributor

Requesting Guidance on 3.3.7.2 Add DCA to INV01 Inventory Ordering

How would one approach the same presentation as weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4? I would like to have the override amount to be cleared if not checked and empty on the Final Shipment Amount? Also would like to know how to clear out the shipping details for week 1 too, etc. Looking at the formula hint, I'm confused if it referring to AD2 where the formula would reference to INV01 or vice versa.

wpl_0-1658904731156.png

So far I have the following in my L2 Supply Chain. In AD02 I think this is directionally correct and mapped to the write access driver to the appropriate booleans. This creates the same boolean presentation to the main illustration above. I have been trying to follow the formula hint to achieve the hidden fields, but not able to get there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

wpl_2-1658905642035.png

wpl_3-1658905660982.png

wpl_4-1658905695296.png

1 REPLY 1
ankit_cheeni
Super Contributor

Hi,

AD02 Will be a formula driven module. and will be driven by the 3 override line items in INV01. E.g. Submit Purchase Order - Write will be something like 'IF 'INV01...'.Submit Purchase Order Request THEN TRUE ELSE FALSE'. You can also get rid of IF THEN ELSE since Submit Purchase Order Request is a boolean itself. The Override Amount - Write will be something like 'Submit Purchase Order - Write' AND 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.'Override Suggested Order Amount'. Same drill for Override Method - Write

Then you need to ensure you have the DCA setup on right line items. The idea is when 'Submit Purchase Order Request' and 'Override Suggested Order Amount' Boolean are checked, you should be able to see values in the next line item, i.e. Override Amount. Same with Override Shipping Method. When checked (along with Submit Purchase Order Request), you should be able to edit Override Amount and Override Method line items.
In Short, your first DCA should drive the two override booleans in INV01 and the next two need to be on the respective next line items.