Stock Exception Review Dashboard

sdavidko
Contributor

Stock Exception Review Dashboard

From the second grid (Exceptions by Prod Family), when I click on a Product Family (Chocolates for example) - am I supposed to see the SKUs with Safety Stock exception count only for the selected Prod Family and selected Country.  If yes, can you please give me a hint on how to adjust the third grid so that it only shows SKUs based on product fam selection?

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hi @sdavidko 

While the "appropriate" behavior would be to only show SKUs in the selected country, I think this training doesn't touch on how to actually accomplish this (it's done using Filter System Modules), I believe it is mentioned in the next, more advanced training.

I went back to look at the L2 training Exception Dashboard and I found that they are including all SKUs

image.png

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
filip.sypniewski

Hi @sdavidko,

you need to activate Synchronized Selection to achieve it. 

Annotation 2020-07-21 143614.jpg

You can find more detailed information in this article: https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Modeling/Working_with_Data/Selections/Selections_and_Synch...

Let me know if you have any questions! 

sdavidko
Contributor

Hello -

The synch is currently selected. If Country is US, and I click on Prod Family Fudge, should I see the SKUs for the US and Fudge only - the ones ending with _EN? Right now, I see all the SKUs

Exception count.PNG

All SKUs.PNG

einas.ibrahim

@sdavidko 

Yes. you should only see Product SKUs Stocked in the US.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for
sdavidko
Contributor

Given that my synch is on, what am I missing? 

einas.ibrahim

Hi @sdavidko 

While the "appropriate" behavior would be to only show SKUs in the selected country, I think this training doesn't touch on how to actually accomplish this (it's done using Filter System Modules), I believe it is mentioned in the next, more advanced training.

I went back to look at the L2 training Exception Dashboard and I found that they are including all SKUs

image.png

Einas

Dear community members
sdavidko
Contributor

Alright... Exactly why I was a bit confused - the screen shot in the training shows all SKUs but logically I thought I may just have to show the SKUs for selected prod fam/country. 

I appreciate your confirmation! 

einas.ibrahim

Hi @sdavidko 

Additionally, you may look at this post from yesterday. It is about the same issue.
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Academy-Training/L2-Model-build-Dashboard-2-Stock-Exception-Review/...

Einas

Dear community members