Trouble downloading Level 1 Certification course model - "Example Level 1 Model"

davidmccarty
Group Leader

Trouble downloading Level 1 Certification course model - "Example Level 1 Model"

Hi -

I am beginning my Anaplan training and bumped into a problem downloading the "Example Level 1 Model".

The instructions state:

Complete these steps to add the Level 1 Model Builder example model to your Anaplan workspace. 

• In a separate browser tab, log into your organization's Anaplan workspace.
  • Return to this content pages and click the Download: Example Level 1 Model from App Hub link. 
  • After the model has been created in your workspace, click your name/initials in the upper right of the Anaplan screen, and select Manage Models.
  • Rename the Level 1 example model with your initials or name. 

When I try these steps, the model is not created in my workspace.

I found this similar issue for Level 2 Certification:

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Anaplan-Platform/Data-Hub-Download-for-Level-2-Model-Building-Sprin...

Following the suggestions in that thread, I have waited 10+ minutes for the workspace to refresh and have also tried with Firefox and Chrome browsers.

Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SathyaM
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi @davidmccarty,
If the model is not created in your workspace while downloading, kindly write an email to support@anaplan.com stating the issue. They will help you to fix this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SathyaM
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi @davidmccarty,
If the model is not created in your workspace while downloading, kindly write an email to support@anaplan.com stating the issue. They will help you to fix this.
davidmccarty
Group Leader

Yep, Matt in support set me up and was able to give me access to the model.

Thanks!