Workspace Access - 90 Day Course

riz
riz
edited November 2022 in

Hi everyone. 
I registered for the 90 day course and I am on lesson 3 now. However, I do not know how to access the Anaplan Workspace. So far, there have not been any instructions in the course for 90 day course users to access the Workspace. The only instructions are for Anaplan employees to login from https://anaplan.okta.com/login/login.htm

However, I cannot login from this link as its only for employees it seems. 

The 90 day course onboarding email I received only contains links for Anaplan website community and learning resources. But no link(s) for the workspace. 

I have emailed both talentbuilder@anaplan.com and support@anaplan.com, but so far I have not gotten anything. 

If anyone else in here is in the 90 day course and has already accessed their workspace, can you please reply to this post with the workspace link to log into. 

Thanks everyone! 

Comments

• Almasees
    edited November 2022

A commitment of appreciation is all together for sharing, I found a tremendous store of stimulating information here. A striking post, incredibly grateful and obliging that you will make on a very major level more posts like this one.

@riz Panorama Charter Login wrote:

Hi everyone. 
    I registered for the 90 day course and I am on lesson 3 now. However, I do not know how to access the Anaplan Workspace. So far, there have not been any instructions in the course for 90 day course users to access the Workspace. The only instructions are for Anaplan employees to login from https://anaplan.okta.com/login/login.htm

However, I cannot login from this link as its only for employees it seems. 

The 90 day course onboarding email I received only contains links for Anaplan website community and learning resources. But no link(s) for the workspace. 

I have emailed both talentbuilder@anaplan.com and support@anaplan.com, but so far I have not gotten anything. 

If anyone else in here is in the 90 day course and has already accessed their workspace, can you please reply to this post with the workspace link to log into. 

Thanks everyone!