Anaplan Academy Overview

Highlighted
New Contributor

Anaplan Academy Overview

We hope you enjoyed our overview of the Anaplan Academy, and we look forward to you enrolling in continued Anaplan education. Share your feedback on the Academy for Adam, myself, and the rest of the Academy team below.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Anaplan Academy Overview

I enjoyed the session, but do have some feedback on the courses. I'm struggling through level 1 and still have to then get through level 2 but some of my biggest sticking points is an unfamiliarity with sales and sales language, so it worries me that I end up not taking on board the Anaplan learning properly. For those of us not in that line of work would there be any chance of a crash course in sales work to enhance understanding of what we are dealing with? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Anaplan Academy Overview

I'm so glad you enjoyed the session, Scorina! I don't know of training courses we've developed on Sales Management concepts, but I agree it can be confusing for those of us who aren't involved in it. Here is a resource on Community that may help: https://www.anaplan.com/buyers-kit/sales-and-operations-planning-b/?_ga=2.46061991.2012997405.158333... 
Thank you and happy learning!
Linda