New UX Build-Along

Highlighted
Community Boss

New UX Build-Along

Prework/requirements:

The build-along activity will use the model built during Anaplan’s Level 1 Model Building course.

• If you’ve already completed the Level 1 course and have access to the model you built, go ahead and use it.
  • Or download a clean copy of “Level 1 Financial Planning Model 1.5” to use during the activity.
  • Or just search your workspace and see if someone else has already downloaded it. It is ok to share a model for this activity.
  • If you are an end user without Workspace Administration rights and need to download a copy of the model, ask a model builder in your organization to download the model and give you Full Access to it.

You do not need to have the Page Builder role for this activity. We will be building personal pages (My Pages), which can be built regardless of whether you have the Page Builder role.

To facilitate your participation in the build-along, set yourself up with two screens–one for watching the building demonstration and instructions, and the other for building in your own workspace. In a pinch you can open separate browser windows side-by-side on one large screen.

Finally, be sure to leave your questions regarding the build-along below. 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: New UX Build-Along

For those of you that missed @ChrisMullen demonstration of the new UX I highly recommend it.

He'll take you through a quick page build by using the L1 model.

Super easy - great video - Love @ChrisMullen's style. 

Awesome job @ChrisMullen !!!

ChrisMullen.png

Jared Dolich
Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

It is odd that the first thing I wanted to do was select My Pages. I don't have My Pages on the home screen and I do not have My Pages on the Home menu. Maybe I am missing something?

dan_ossmann_1-1583421694275.png

dan_ossmann_0-1583421665802.png

Dan Ossmann

Highlighted

It's all gone for me too...I can only see Models and App Hub, nothing else. What happens if you select Apps ?
Highlighted
Community Boss

@Alessio_Pagliano @dan_ossmann 

Are you still experiencing these errors?  I know there was an issue with the UX yesterday.  

Highlighted

Hi @ChrisMullen , 

It's all back as it was before now, thanks for confirming/checking.

@dan_ossmann , can you see the link to mypages as well ?

Thanks,

Alessio

Highlighted

No. My page is still MIA.

Highlighted
Community Boss

@dan_ossmann   I am not sure what the problem is.  If it is still current, can you email support@anaplan.com to have them check it out?