January 2020 Registrations now open

Hi all,

the registration page for January 2020 is now open and can be found here.

https://usergroups.anaplan.com/events/details/anaplan-modelers-forum-uk-presents-modelers-forum-uk-jan-2020/#/

We are also looking for presenters to kick off the session.

Thanks,

Paul

Comments

• Hi @Paul ,

Happy to present but probably not yet on the NUX.

James

• Hi James,

That would be fantastic if you would do the intro presentation of how RSA has used the platform. That starts at 5:30pm if you could make it. Also, I will need a picture of you. Can I take your LinkedIn pic? Or would you like to email me one?

Paul

• Thanks Paul.  Date and time both good.  I will try to send you a newer photo, but the LinkedIn one is good for a fallback option.

• @Paul and @james_lo 

Will be great to see you both and hear about the RSA story!

Please do let me know if you need any help with running a part of the evening.

Thanks,

Usman

• @Paul @Yugnesh.Patel 

If we need to discuss ideas for next year please do let me know.

Thanks,

Usman

• Yeah I think it could be worthwhile having a little call in the new year including @MagaliP to discuss how we maximise, not only the session, but the forum itself. 

2019 was a very positive year and the growth was incredible to see, so I'm very excited to see where we can take this going into 2020.

In case I don't see you all. I hope you all have some well deserved time off and enjoy time with family and friends! 

• Yes @Paul  a great idea!

Week commencing 6th January? 

I hope you all have a very merry christmas and a great new year if I don't see you in the meantime!

Thanks,

Usman

Categories