Thanks to everyone who attended the Modelers Forum London Meetup last night. Later I will be sending out a brief summary of what we covered and the plans for the next Meetup. However in the mean time I just wanted to share the email addresses of the two guests we had from the User Experience and Customer Experience teams incase you wanted to contact them:
Hi All, as promised below is a brief summary of what we covered in the second Anaplan Modelers Forum London Meetup (19/03/19)
Summary of Session 2
1) Brief introductions around the room
2) Roadmap presentation (Gary Leftwich)
3) San Francisco User Experience / Customer Experience team discussion (Natalie Wolf and Pam Polizzi)
4) Discussion: Mobile App features and practical uses (Paul Gallagher)
5) Discussion: Anaplan applications within our organisations and the barriers to connected planning (e.g. departmental siloes)
6) Making best use of the dedicated Anaplan Community space created for this Forum
7) Topics for the next London meetup?
Thanks for organising the Meet up.
I was curious about early access and I got the impression that it was different to the Beta of NUX - is this right? And is it worth signing up for?
Thanks again for organising this and coming back with the notes.
I just wanted to add that I only saw this post as I was looking through, maybe worth tagging people as they get notifications only when a previous thread they've posted on gets a new post or if they're tagged.
Are there plans inplace for the next meetup?
Hi @usman.zia, I didn't realise that about tagging people. I thought everyone that signed up to the Anaplan Modelers Forum got an email notification about posts?
I think that you only get notifications to a thread you've posted in not a whole forum area unless you subscribe to it (I don't think joining the group does this automatically).
Thanks for the heads up Usman - I'm just about to send out some possible dates for the next meet up