Session 3 - London Meet up (Anaplan Modelers Forum UK)

Highlighted
Contributor

Session 3 - London Meet up (Anaplan Modelers Forum UK)

Hi everyone, please can you let me know if you're available on either 12th or 13th June (6-8pm) for the next Anaplan Modelers Forum London meet up (session number 3). At the end of the last session we came up with the following list of agenda items with a specific focus on sharing our ideas and experiences of implementing Anaplan: 

• Interactive discussion: Experiences of Anaplan within our organisations – journeys so far?
  • How to improve the use of Anaplan across departments – breaking down the barriers to enable truly connected planning
  • Anaplan solutions and stakeholders - focusing your efforts on the most effective use cases and keeping stakeholders happy
  • Mobile App beta demo (Paul Gallagher)

Please can each of you post a message on here with your availability as well as any agenda ideas or feedback for the next meet up.

Thanks

Yugnesh 

44 REPLIES 44
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Session 3 - London Meet up (Anaplan Modelers Forum UK)

Hi Yugnesh,

Thanks for organising. I am free both days.

Occasional Contributor

Sorry, I can't make either date.

Well done @Yugnesh.Patel,

12th is definitely a no-no for me, I will try and see if I could join on the 13th (not sure). As I'm commuting to London to work on  a project, Monday or Tuesday generally work better for me.

The agenda looks good to me : easy to fill the 2 hours with that agenda (depending on number of attendees?).

A few extra notes from me, for consideration : 

> Would it be possible to pencil the next few dates so that we could book our calendars in advance accordingly ? It should help keep the momentum going

> Are there any actions/updates following on from the previous session ? From memory the key one from me was around the Idea Exchange section, process, monitoring and speed of execution. Happy to articulate this separately, if it helps ? Is it worth allocating 15 minutes at the beginning of each session to go through this sort of things ? It might help with accountability, prep work, etc (for both us and Anaplan?)

> In line with what @MagaliP raised last time and how we can really tailor this group and make it very unique. How about a specific session on the new UX, but with a twist ? The starting assumption is that all of us could/should have access to the training material. How about Anaplan sharing specific updates on new features, best practices, learned lessons, etc ? And perhaps some of us showcasing what we have done so far ? 

> How about showcasing some dashboarding examples from our use cases ? Perhaps including things we are proud of and things we aren't so proud in order to capture thoughts and feedback on both? This could generate some interesting discussions and takeaways ? 

Thanks,

Alessio

Contributor

Thanks for the feedback and ideas Alessio - all very useful! In terms of dates for the next meet up would you be able to make the 10th or 11th June instead? We don't have to have the session on the dates I originally suggested - I did that to get a feel of peoples availability but if we have to move things to maximise people's attendance that's fine.

Yugnesh

Hi, 

Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm going to be away between the 6th and the 12th.

A part from that I should be in London every Tuesday night but I could try and move things around, sometimes. I was even tempted to suggest web conferencing but I wonder if it would defeat the purpose of a local group? 

Thanks,

Alessio

Contributor

Ok no worries Alessio, I'll keep the suggested dates as is and we can see what people's availability is like. We will also discuss your ideas and feedback at the next session.

Thanks

Yugnesh 

Contributor

Please can everyone below let me know whether the proposed dates for the next London Meet up work for you:

@jatinnayi 

@Brad 

@sheena.davies 

@andrewtye 

@Joanne 

@StephanieH 

@Sneha 

@dan.laws 

@james_lo 

@Rich.Buttivant 

(Responses received from Magali_P , Alessio_Pagliano , Scorina) 

Thanks

Yugnesh

Contributor

Please can everyone below let me know whether the proposed dates for the next London Meet up work for you:

@Sally 

@roger_griffin 

@antoinettecool 

@usman.zia 

@domguinness 

@domg 

@Susan 

@Jcorlett 

(Responses received from Magali_P , Alessio_Pagliano , Scorina

Thanks

Yugnesh

Community Boss

Hi @Yugnesh.Patel 

I can make either dates. 

Thanks,

Usman