Session 3 - London Meet up (Anaplan Modelers Forum UK)

Contributor

Re: Session 3 - London Meet up (Anaplan Modelers Forum UK)

Anaplan Modelers Forum London Meetup: 13th June (6-8pm) @ Anaplan office (7th floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG)

Hi everyone, I’ve spoken to Anaplan and they are happy to host us for the next London Meet up on 13th June. Currently we have the following attendees:

• Confirmed: Me, Magali, Usman, Alessio, Dom, Roger, Brad, James, Richard, HTyler and Paul
  • TBC: Andrew Tye
  • Unlikely: Jatinnayi and StephanieH - if anything changes at your end please join us 

In terms of an agenda we’ve had a number of good ideas posted here – especially from Alessio and Rich (thanks). We will continue to tailor this group to the needs of the members with a focus on supporting each other through sharing our Anaplan journeys and best practice.

I would like to suggest that we use the session on 13th June to collectively review people’s ideas on tailoring the group (topics, format etc) and start to share our Anaplan experiences. Also, it will be an opportunity to speak to @Paul about getting additional support from Anaplan if required.

Please continue to post feedback, ideas, topics, suggestions etc here ahead of the session.

Thanks

Yugnesh

Community Boss

Thanks @Yugnesh.Patel 

Look forward to seeing everyone and catching up! 

If theres anything you need me to do before please do let me know. 

Thanks, 

Usman

Occasional Contributor

Hi Yugnesh

Could you look into allowing people to dial into the meetings please?  Anyone dialling in would have to realise they will have a break while any networking outside the room is going on and that they may not see any physical demos - e.g. the mobile one.  I'd be happy to host via my skype on the 13th.  I'm just not sure what facilities are in the room to allow you to connect so we have decent sound quality.

Thanks.

New Contributor

Hi Yugnesh,

Thank you for organising the 13th meetup.  Would it be possible to use webex at this event as it is our year end and I am finding it challenging to do the trip but would still like to attend.

Thanks

Susan

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Yugnesh,

Looking for it and meeting everyone.

New Contributor

Thanks Yugnesh,

Something may have just come up but I will try to reschedule it.  Thanks for organising!

James

Contributor

Hi Joanne and Susan, apologies for the delay in responding. For the next meet up on 13th June I don't think we will be able to arrange a dial in / webex however we can bring it up with @Paul to see what's possible from the Anaplan end in the future. 

Thanks

Yugnesh

Contributor

Reminder 

Hi everyone, just a reminder about the next Anaplan Modelers Forum London Meetup tomorrow evening: 13th June (6-8pm) @ Anaplan office (7th floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG)

Currently we have the following attendees:

• Confirmed: Me, Magali, Usman, Alessio, Dom, Roger, Brad, James, Richard, HTyler and Paul
  • TBC: Andrew Tye
  • Unlikely: Jatinnayi and StephanieH - if anything changes at your end please join us 

Please bring along your thoughts / ideas about implementing Anaplan within your organisation and how we can support each other etc.  

Thanks

Yugnesh

Established Member

Hi Yugnesh,

Apologies, I seem to have double-booked so may not be able to make this one.

Regards,

Brad

New Contributor

Apologies - I ended up leaving the office when this finished... hopefully I will make one at some point!