Session 3 - London Meet up (Anaplan Modelers Forum UK)

Occasional Contributor

Re: Session 3 - London Meet up (Anaplan Modelers Forum UK)

Hi Yugnesh

Unfortunately I can't make either of the dates.  June is proving to be a very busy month   

Sounds like it's going to be a good event but unfortunately I'm going to be away on those dates.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that I can make the next one.

Karyn

Contributor

Hi everyone, so if we held the next London meet up on 13th June we would have the following attendees:

Me, Magali, Usman, Alessio, Dom, Roger, Brad, James and Paul

(Apologies Jatinnayi and StephanieH - if anything changes at your end please join us) 

If you haven't done so please can you confirm whether you're able to attend - I think I'm still to hear back from:

@sheena.davies 

@Rich.Buttivant 

@andrewtye 

@Joanne 

@Sneha 

@dan.laws 

@Aleph 

In terms of agenda items please keep posting here and I will collate prior to the next meet up.

Thanks

Yugnesh

Occasional Contributor

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay Yugnesh. I'm afraid I am on holidays on the dates but I look forward to reading the minutes and joining the next session!

Talk soon! Sneha 

Contributor

Fyi - @Paul will be doing a demonstration of the Mobile App!

Yugnesh

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi - Sorry been away for the last few days. At the moment won't be able to make this one, that might change depending on how my current project proceeds.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Yunesh,

I will be there all things being well.

Looking forward to it.

Suggestion on topics;

1. The best practice for finding and removing inefficient parts of models

2. How others devolve locking/freezing various scenarios within models; and manage access rights throughout a monthly cycle

3. How we can quickly/easily integrate apps from the community in to our models

Many thanks

Richard

Certified Master Anaplanner

I'm seeing some interesting points. Would it be worth creating some a backlog and a quick voting system to prioritize items ? 

I've got another one : 

- Tools, strategies and best practices for debugging model performances. To be more specific, this point could be split in two streams :

1) Anaplan has access to tools that provide key information on model behaviour and performances, but we don't. eg Splunk/Model Open analysis outputs are a prime example. How can we leverage/improve in this area ?

2) On the other hand there are some best practices, steps that could be performed systematically from model builders. 

Happy to present a specific example as a starting point for discussion.

Is this of interest ?

Hi Yugnesh

June 13th is good for me.

Thanks

Hannah

Occasional Contributor

Hi Yugnesh,

Unfortunately I can't make either date.  I don't work in London and so I'll only be able to attend if I'm visiting for something else.  Looking forward to reading the output though!

Thanks,

Sally