Unfortunately I can't make either of the dates. June is proving to be a very busy month
Sounds like it's going to be a good event but unfortunately I'm going to be away on those dates.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that I can make the next one.
Hi everyone, so if we held the next London meet up on 13th June we would have the following attendees:
Me, Magali, Usman, Alessio, Dom, Roger, Brad, James and Paul
(Apologies Jatinnayi and StephanieH - if anything changes at your end please join us)
If you haven't done so please can you confirm whether you're able to attend - I think I'm still to hear back from:
In terms of agenda items please keep posting here and I will collate prior to the next meet up.
Sorry for the delay Yugnesh. I'm afraid I am on holidays on the dates but I look forward to reading the minutes and joining the next session!
Talk soon! Sneha
Hi - Sorry been away for the last few days. At the moment won't be able to make this one, that might change depending on how my current project proceeds.
I will be there all things being well.
Looking forward to it.
Suggestion on topics;
1. The best practice for finding and removing inefficient parts of models
2. How others devolve locking/freezing various scenarios within models; and manage access rights throughout a monthly cycle
3. How we can quickly/easily integrate apps from the community in to our models
I'm seeing some interesting points. Would it be worth creating some a backlog and a quick voting system to prioritize items ?
I've got another one :
- Tools, strategies and best practices for debugging model performances. To be more specific, this point could be split in two streams :
1) Anaplan has access to tools that provide key information on model behaviour and performances, but we don't. eg Splunk/Model Open analysis outputs are a prime example. How can we leverage/improve in this area ?
2) On the other hand there are some best practices, steps that could be performed systematically from model builders.
Happy to present a specific example as a starting point for discussion.
Is this of interest ?
Unfortunately I can't make either date. I don't work in London and so I'll only be able to attend if I'm visiting for something else. Looking forward to reading the output though!