Caution Mark appeared

Hi Experts,

I have encountered a caution mark in dashboard filter.

Could someone give me cause and solution for deleting this caution mark?

無題.png

Screenshot below shows that filter by product is inactivated.

無題2.png

Any comment is appreciated.

Regards,

Inoue

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi Inoue,

I see you have applied 2 filters: Filter Product and Filter ETD/DO

1. If you want both the filters active:

The caution mark indicates that the filter is not working anymore. This is probably due to the 'Filter Product: Product' line item having dimensionality that does not match the rest of the module. Please check the dimension of this line item and make sure it is the same as the rest of the module (an extra user dimension is ok and will not cause the filter to fail)

2. If you want only the Filter ETD/DO filter active:

Simply click this button highlighted in red and the filter causing the error will disappear along with the caution mark

image.png

Regards,

Anirudh

• Hi Anirudh,

Thanks for your quick response.

To clarify the cause of this issue further, let me explain what we did.

The module is testing environment which derived from development environment. Today we degraded the version of dev environment, and then revision tag that is related to the dev environment has inactivated.

What do you think about this? Is this matter?

Regards,

Inoue

• @Tsuyoshi_Inoue1 

Sometimes it happens with the ALM. I would recommend delete the filter and add it back again in development model and sync the models creating a new revision tag.

Regards,

Pavan

• Hello,

It also happens when you apply a filter and then pivot the view. To avoid this, you set your view in the right pivot and then apply the filter.

Thanks

Arun