Collect Function doesn't work

Hi, guys!

Collect function doesn't seem to work on the model that I am currently building. I have created line item subset using one of the modules I have created. I used this line item subset in my current module which has the same dimensions as with the source module where the subset comes from.

I can't figure out why is this happening. 

Appreciate any help! Thank you!

Best Answer

• Hi,

Are you using the line item subset as a dimension of your target module; the module in which you have the collect function? Looking at your description this seems to be the case.

The second check, is are you using more than one line-item sub-set in the target module, from experience I think you can only have one line item sub-set in a model.

Finally check that your dimensions are okay, particularly time and versions. 

Hope this helps.

Answers

• Hi,

your data line item is in a subsidiary view. Would be easier to have the same as the module for troubleshooting.

• Hi, Sean!

Thanks for the help! I figured out that I did not set my Versions correctly, hence no values were shown. Again, thanks for the help!

Best.

• My please. Good that you figured it out, as a general note, if you can't see any results in a target module Time or Versions are the first place to check.