Excel Add-In Unexpected Error

I have recently installed Excel Add-in 3.2.129 and I cannot get it to work. When I run a query I get the following:

Capture.PNG

Followed by a long wait and then:

Capture.PNG

Any ideas??

Best Answers

• MagaliP
    Answer ✓

Hi Sheena,

Thank you for your reply. I have looked into your support ticket and the analyst is suggesting it may be an issue with you language / decimal separator setup on your machine. He provided you with steps to follow in order to change those settings.

I will keep an eye on your ticket but trust our Support team is on top of this.

I hope this helps

• I was temporarily using semicolon to delimiter csv files as working with some files from France. Changed it back to comma and all now working.

Answers

• Hi @sheena.davies 

I have not seen this issue before. 

Have you contacted support@anaplan.com? 

Most likely an issue with the install. 

Did you uninstall the old add-in? 

Thanks,

Usman

• Hi

Yes - uninstalled the old one though it proved rather tricky and ended up uninstalling/re-installing Office to achieve it.

Regards

Sheena

• Hi Sheena, 

Did you contact Anaplan support? 

@kieran-bagnall are you able to advise on this issue? 

Thanks,

Usman

• Hi Usman,

Thank you for your message. I am the Product Manager for the Excel add-in and I am sorry you have been experiencing issues with the add-in.

We have released last week a new version 3.3 so I would recommend upgrading to this version.

If you still face an issue, please contact Anaplan Support.

Thank you very much.

• Hi Magali

I've updated to v3.3 and contacted support - no resolution yet.

Regards

Sheena

• Thanks I had the same issue. It didnt work because of the semicolon list separator in my regional settings.