Level 1 Model Building #E2 Employees import

Hello,

I can't get the Employee list import to work. I've tried all thinkable combinations of settings when importing the employee list to the #E2 Employees numbered list, se enclosed import page and error report. Can someone help me out?

/John, Anaplan beginner.Import completed 2.jpgImport completed 1.jpgImport page.jpg

Best Answer

Answers

• Thanks Vignesh, that did the trick! Deleting the entry was the clue.

Best,

John.
  • Hi , 

I am having a similar issue. I receive the error message "

Item Name cannot be mapped for a numbered list when items are identified by Code or Combination of properties.

Run Import"

I also do not understand where I can delete the Source. Can you show a screen shot of what you are describing? The linked tutorial is not very clear. 

Thank you, 

Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 10.27.09 PM.png 

• Thank you so much, it worked. Have been struggling to set the maps but this worked

• Thank you so much for the nice tutorial to sort out the employee information sir, I have seen this type of model building for lowes employees at myloweslife portal where all the employees of the company can login and check them employee benefits.

• Did you get all the columns from the import of the employees csv file to show? I cannot seem to get it. 

• Did you get all the columns from the import of the employees csv file to show? I cannot seem to get it. 

the csv is the original file and the excel is my download from my model which doesn't show all columns in the csv. 

• Thanks for the help! I was stuck on this until I saw your post. 

• Thanks, I had the same situation